Serene Sri Lanka, Yoga Retreats for Mind, Body and Soul
Ayurveda is an age old system of natural medicine which is based on the idea of balance in the body using diet, massages and yoga. Sri Lanka has its own branch of Ayurveda that has been handed down for generations and is now used through herbal therapy to keep mind and body healthy.
This wellness and Ayurveda holiday itinerary by Walkers Tours is to enable visitors to immerse themselves in the physical and spiritual rituals of Ayurveda without stress.
On arrival at the airport, Walkers Tours representative is on hand to greet guests and arrange transfer to the Wellness & Ayurveda Hotel of Lanka Princess in the west coastal town of Beruwala. Check into the hotel and be inspired for your spirits to be lifted.
During your nine night stay at the hotel, a number of excursions will be arranged to complement the Ayurveda wellness therapy course especially designed according to licensed practitioners’ evaluation. The schedule for your visit will be decided then.
The government-licensed resident Ayurveda practitioner will assess guest’s needs based on achieving a healthy life style concentrating on detoxification using natural herbal therapies, oil massages and therapeutic treatments designed specifically for each guest’s specific condition. Special diets will be recommended and meals prepared accordingly by the hotel’s chefs. Meanwhile each guest can relax and enjoy the holiday.
- Standard Room
- Fresh, healthy and pure meals
- Yoga & Ayurveda Cooking Classes
|Per person in a single room||Approximately US$ 1,490|
- Accommodation on; Inclusive of all meals and non-alcoholic beverages at Lanka Princess Hotel.
- Arrival and Departure transfers in an Air-Conditioned Car.
- Government Tax (11%)
- Early check in & Late Check outs.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- On-line payment using a personal credit card (Amex/Visa/Master). Log in details will be sent on confirmation.
- Bank transfer.