Located In Sri Lanka At Latitude 6’16 – 6’42 North And Longitude 81’15 – 81’42 East, The Yala National Park (Also Known As Ruhunu National Park) Is Placed Over On An Ancient Civilization That Dates Back To The 5th Century B.C. While It Is One Of The 70 Important Bird Areas In Sri Lanka, It Is Also Assumed That The Park Is Host To One Of The Highest Densities Of Leopard In The World. Sitting At The Arid Region In The Island With Less Than 1000mm Of Annual Rainfall, The Park Receives Its Major Rains Mostly During The North East Monsoon That Breaks From December Till February. Light Showers Are Also Experienced Late March And April As Well As October And November During The Inter-Monsoon.
Commencing and ending at: Your Hotel In Yala.
Pick up and drop off: The Tour Begins At 1500 / The Tour Ends At 1830
- Accompanying Field Naturalist On Safari,
- Handpicked Experienced Drivers,
- Park Entrance Tickets,
- A Bottle Of Water Per Person/ Per Safari Will Be Provided.
- Other Snacks, Packed Meals, And Any Items Of Personal Nature Can Be Arranged On Request At A Surcharge If Required.
- Child Supplement: Under 5 Years - Foc, 5-12 Years - 50% Discount