The Yala National Park Is Home To Over 215 Species Of Dry Zone Birds Including The Migrant Waders. What’s More, The Park Also Host One Of The Highest Densities Of Leopard In The World! Among Yala’s 44 Plus Mammals, This Prince Of Big Cats Still Manages To Steal The Limelight As The Star Attraction. The Vegetation Of The Area Consists Of Mostly Bush Or Scrub Forest, An Herbaceous Cover With Coastal Vegetation. The Flora Is As Diverse As The Fauna With More Than 280 Species Of Plants Decorating Yala. A Luxury 4×4 Jeep Can Be Arranged While Canon Telephoto Lenses And Other High-End Camera Gear Can Be Hired If You Are A Keen Photographer Or Would Like To Try Your Hand At Wildlife Photography. You Will Be Accompanied By One Of The Senior In-House Field Naturalist To Take You Away From The Crowds To Discover Not Only The Illusive Leopard But Also Be Witness The Biodiversity Of The Park.
Commencing and ending at: Your Hotel In Yala.
Pick up and drop off: The Tour Begins At 0530 / The Tour Ends At 0930
- Accompanying Field Naturalist On Safari
- Handpicked Experienced Drivers
- Park Entrance Tickets
- A Bottle Of Water Per Person/ Per Safari Will Be Provided. Other Snacks
- Packed Meals, And Any Items Of Personal Nature Can Be Arranged On Request At A Surcharge If Required.
- Child Supplement
- Under 5 Years - Foc
- 5-12 Years - 50% Discount